Dash Air Shuttle is looking for highly motivated, entrepreneurial individuals to join our team. Check back often as we grow and add positions.
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Representative (Part Time: $21/hr)
Location: Seattle, WA
Closing Date: 9/15/22
- Operate van between main terminal and Signature Private Terminal
- Assist guests with travel needs (e.g., answering inquiries, ticketing, checking-in passengers, and boarding flights).
- Sell tickets and manage customer service reservation calls between flights
- Perform computer and paperwork tasks.
- Evaluate and prepare flights by arranging seat assignments and load, and flight following – ensure crews report to duty and follow aircraft movements
- Perform boarding and gate duties (e.g., checking flight tickets, assisting and directing passengers, making announcements, checking aircraft, and confirming cabin security).
- Process and secure passenger luggage.
- Coordinate and accommodate transportation during irregular operations
- At the direction of management, may be assigned to perform duties of varying capacities to ensure complete guest satisfaction.
This position is critical to the smooth and timely operation of the airline. Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years customer service or community service experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Valid driver's license, with clean driving history
- Ability to learn and operate a computerized reservation system.
- Typing speed of at least 25 WPM.
- Ability to consistently lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, reach and grasp.
- Ability to perform basic mathematics.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to obtain airport security clearance.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum age of 18.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Dash provides competitive benefits including:
- Two weeks Paid Time Off (Full Time employees)
- Stock options in a growing, new company
- Unlimited standby travel benefits on Dash flights
- More benefits to be added as we grow
Equal Employment Opportunity Dash Air Shuttle is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with applicable Federal, State, and local laws. We participate in E-Verify, a service of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Social Security Administration (SSA), where required.
If you are early in your career or you're retired and want to continue flying, Backcountry Aviation (dba Dash Air Shuttle) provides pilots with an opportunity to continue flying past the mandatory retirement age. Since Backcountry (dba Dash) is a CFR Part 135 operator, age is not a limitation, only the ability to maintain a First Class Medical.
Applicants must meet the requirements of FAA Part 135.243 regulations - beginning with a minimum of 1,500 flight hours and a ME ATP Rating.
Ideal candidates hold a multi-engine ATP certificate, with experience in medium piston twin aircraft and previous Part 135 experience. Base pay for full-time pilots is $70k/yr with options for medical and dental. Pilot base is planned as Port Angeles, WA. Focus is to provide an excellent work/life balance for those interested in living on the peninsula, with most daily flying being in AM or PM shifts, 4-5 days a week.
Full and Part-Time pilot positions are available.
If you’re interested in flying for us, please send an email with your resume to Haley Russell at email@example.com.