Dash Air Club
Dash Air Club is a membership-based program that allows members to access charters at a discounted, fixed rate and share the ride with other members.
The program is open to members who travel to/from Port Angeles or the San Juan Islands.
Members pay monthly dues of $500 and receive:
- Fixed rate charters to/from Port Angeles and Seattle starting from $700 each way* and to/from the San Juan Islands and Seattle starting from $1,000 each way*
- Charter aircraft to other destinations in Washington at cost
- Share charters with other members and bring up to 8 guests
- Access to complimentary Seattle shuttle (within 15 miles of BFI)
- Personal concierge to coordinate and book charter
- Membership open to anyone – including businesses
Within 48 hours of travel, non-members can purchase a Charter Pass for $50 to access individual charters to share with members. Availability confirmed by Dash before purchasing a pass.
Join Dash Air Club
*Charters to/from Port Angeles start from $700 each way for 5 seat C303 aircraft and $900 for 9 seat C402C aircraft. Charters to/from San Juan Islands start from $1,000 each way for 5 seat C303 aircraft and $1,200 for 9 seat C402C aircraft. Rates include 7.5% Federal Excise Tax and Segment fees of $4.80 per passenger. PFCs of up to $4.50 per passenger may also apply. Credit Card transactions incur an additional 5% processing fee.
Dash Air Shuttle, Inc. acts as a marketing and ticket agent, not a direct air carrier, and does not have operational authority of aircraft. All charters are operated by Backcountry Aviation (BCA) a DOT/FAA licensed direct air carrier. Charter requests are referred to BCA for booking.
Charters subject to aircraft availability and substitutions with other FAA approved Part 135 Operators.