Welcome to Dash Air Club!
Dash Air Club is a membership-based program that allows members to access charter flights at a discounted, fixed rate and share the ride with other members.
The program is open to members who travel to/from Port Angeles or the San Juan Islands.
After joining, members have access to a private air club page to request charters or share charters with other members.
How it works:
- Member logs on to website
- Existing booked charters are displayed for share
- Members can request a new charter, or share one that is available
- Once request is made, Dash confirms availability, books flight, and coordinates share with other members
Within 48 hours, non-members can purchase a flight pass to access individual flights to share with members. Non-members need to submit a request within 48 hours to confirm availability of a flight. If a flight is available, non-members can purchase a flight pass to access club page and request a share.
- Membership dues renews automatically each month, but may be canceled at any time before your renewal day. Otherwise, the dues for the new month is collected, and is not prorated based on the cancelation date.
- To ensure reliable access to members, a non-refundable deposit of 10% is taken at time of booking for any flights more than 48 hours before charter date.
- Flights confirmed 48 hours prior to departure (no cost for ACH transfers, credit cards incur an additional 5% fee)
- Charters can be canceled up to 48 hours prior to departure time. Within 48 hours before departure, we contact the members participating, confirm the booking, and collect payment. Any cancelations after the flight is confirmed are non-refundable.
- Any requests made within 48 hours will be confirmed immediately upon confirming availability and charged the total amount of the charter. If another member shares the ride, we will adjust the charge prior to departure. Any cancelations after the charter is confirmed are non-refundable.
- Rates include 7.5% Federal Excise Tax and Segment fees of $4.80 per passenger. PFCs of up to $4.50 per passenger may also apply.